Titanium Alloy metal powders
Titanium alloy has unique characteristics, such as strong corrosion resistance, good heat resistance, low elastic modulus, non-magnetic and so on. After solid solution treatment and aging strengthening, the specific strength of titanium alloy is far higher than that of high-strength aluminum alloy, magnesium alloy and superalloy, and even equal to ultra-high-strength steel. It is widely used in aerospace, national defense and military industry, biomedical, automotive and other fields.
We can supply all types of titanium alloy metal powder, such as TiAl6V4.
Different types of stainless steel metal powder can be used in different production methods:
- 3D Printing – Additive manufacturing
- Widely used in many sectors and for many applications, such as structural components (aerospace, automotive, etc), medical, dental etc.
- High strength to weight ratio
- Good mechanical properties
- Excellent corrosion resistence
- Good bio-compatibility
- US standards: Gr.1 Titanium / Gr.5 Titanium
- European standards: Ti1 / TiAl6V4
- Chinese standards: TA1 / TC4