Nickel Alloy metal powders
Inconel 600 / 625 / 718
Inconel alloy refers to a kind of metal materials based on iron, nickel and cobalt, and is a solution strengthened deformed alloy with a service temperature of up to 950℃. It has excellent high-temperature strength, good oxidation resistance and thermal corrosion resistance, good fatigue performance, fracture toughness and other comprehensive properties, and is also known as “superalloy”.
We can supply all types of nickel alloy metal powder, such as inconel 600 / inconel 625 / inconel 718.
- Widely used in many sectors and for many applications, such as aerospace parts, jet engines, exhaust systems, etc.
- Good toughness and high strength
- Good ductility
- Good resistance to corrosion and high temperature oxidation
- Excellent mechanical properties at high temperature (up to 950°C)
- Excellent creep rupture strength below 700 °C
- UNS: Inconel 600 / Inconel 625 / Inconel 718
- DIN: F3055 / F3056
- GB: GH4169 / GH3625
Tapping density = >4.5G/CM³
Bulk density = >4.0G/CM³
C = 0.02 – 0.08